Welcome to Zero Knowledge

Hi!

Really glad you could make it to the ZK community forum. This is a semi-public space for discussing zk research, engineering and tech as well as other related privacy and blockchain topics. Since it is hosted by the ZK Podcast, this is also a great place to share ideas you have around topics we have covered in the show or at events, to suggest new topics you would like us to dive into, as well as related work you might want to share for feedback!

This is not the place for:

• price discussion
  • shilling a particular project
  • sharing events
  • recruiting (head to the ZK Jobs Board for that!)

We are looking for high quality posts here - and these posts can be extensions of conversations happening in the telegram channel. Posting on this site is accepting releasing your submitted content into the public domain (CC0 ).

5 Likes

Hey there and thanks for creating the forum. :wave:

There’s some really helpful info on here.

I just found this and it’s no concern for me, but it does seem that a note in the footer of the page, or maybe a little warning that pops up like the “please keep conversation civil” message when you first pots on the forum or something like that would be appropriate. Another option I’ve seen is to put it in the placeholder text of new posts, so that it appears readable, but slightly lighter text when you start a new post and the text box is empty.

It would be very easy to miss this note and not realize you are releasing your content so freely.

Totally fair; thanks for pointing this out. We will make some updates soon to the terms and conditions for using the forum, and I’ll try to make sure things like this are a bit more visible.